Levemete Information & NPC Locations
Where can I find Levemetes? By Region
[Note: These were recorded as Adventure leves, however they should also be the same level of Crafting and Harvesting Leves. If you find any errors, or have additions, please add a comment below. Also, for other leveling information, please check out our leveling guide!]
In order to unlock a harvesting or crafting leve, you MUST FIRST be able to complete the adventuring quest for the camp! This means you can only take out Leves if your ADVENTURING LEVEL is high enough to take out the leve initiation quest!
For information on Crafting Leves, please see our detailed information on our Crafting Leve Page.
Levequests are mini quests granted by a Levemete NPC inside of quest hubs. In your journal (J), you will see an allotment of Levequest allowances. These allowances continue to build up over time. The current build speed is 3 allowances every 12 hours.
A Levequest is a minor task given by the NPC to you, the player. When you complete the minor task, you are granted XP and coin (and sometimes an item), based on a number of aspects. The reward granted by Levequest depends on a number of factors. Each of these factors grants an increase to the exp given at completion of the levequest. These factors include:
- The base level of the levequest (reward listed in your journal)
- The actual level of the levequest, +/- given at initiation.
- The speed of completion
- Locating and killing a “bounty target” during the mission (at low levels, this is an imp)
- Locating and Finding a chest for additional reward mid-leve. (Note: at higher levels, you will start to sometimes gain white and pink items from these chests)
As you are leveling through your different classes, it is often difficult to remember where each Levemete NPC is located, as well as in what level range. I put together a listing of the Levemete NPCs to help myself keep track of where I need to be going.
Keep in mind, this is a listing of Levemete NPCs in each region. However, the levequest level in the area is also a good representation of locations to find FATEs as well as general questing and monsters in the same range. If you aren’t sure were to go for leveling, this is a good general location listing.
Limsa Lominsa – La Noscea
- Adventure Guild – Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks – Level 1/5/10 Levequests
- Red Rooster Steed – Lower La Noscea – Level 5 Levequests
- Swiftperch – Western La Noscea – Level 10 Levequests.
- Aleport – Western La Noscea – level 15 Levequests
- Moraby Drydocks – Lower La Noscea – Level 20 Levequest & Level 20/25 Grand Company (Malstrom) Leves
- Costa del Sol – Eastern La Noscea – Level 30 Levequests
- Wineport – Eastern La Noscea – Level 35 Levequests
Gridania – The Black Shroud
- Adventure Guild – New Gridania – Level 1/5/10 Levequest
- The Bannock – Central Shroud – Level 5 Levequest
- Bentbranch Meadows – Central Shroud – Level 10 Levequest
- Hawthorne Hut – East Shroud – Level 15 Levequest & Level 20/25 Grand Company (Twin Adder) Leves
- Quarrymill – The South Shroud – Level 20 Levequest
- Camp Tranquil – The South Shroud – Level 30 Levequest
Ul’Dah – Thanalan
- Adventure Guild – Ul’dah Steps of Nald – Level 1/5/10 Levequest
- Scorpion Crossing – Western Thanalan – Level 5 Levequest
- Horizon - Western Thanalan – 10 Levequest
- Camp Drybone – Eastern Thanalan – Level 15 Levequest & Level 20/25 Grand Company (Immortal Flame) Leves
- Little Ala Mhigo – Southern Thanalan – Level 25 Levequest
- Camp Bluefog – Northern Thanalan – level 40 Levequest
- First Dicastrial Observatorium of Aetherial and Astrological Phenomena – Coerthas Centeral Highlands – Level 35 Levequest
- Whitebrim – Coerthas Central Highlands – Level 40 Levequest & Level 40 Grand Company Leves (all three)
- Saint Coinach’s Find – Mor Dhona – Level 45 Levequest & Level 45 Grand Company Leves (all three)